Something pretty obvious is going right at the top of my list here:
MY BABY IS DUE THIS MONTH
… in 5 days, to be precise. Something like 95% of babies don’t arrive when they are due though, so I’m not holding out much hope for that.
But I am in that stage of pregnancy where I feel like my life is on hold until the baby arrives, and then when she does arrive I’ll be so busy and overwhelmed that I won’t have any time for me.
So today’s blog is a little list of things that I want to do in November, which are just for me. Please don’t think I’m being selfish, I’m SO excited to meet my little girl and I can’t wait to spend some time getting to know her and taking care of her… my list is partly just a way to take my mind off of the impending terror of giving birth!
- Watch Love Actually – it’s tradition in my family that every year we watch Love Actually 6 weeks before Christmas, because that is when the film starts. It’s one of my favourite Christmas movies and it never fails to get me in the festive mood!
- Try pumpkin pie for the first time – never tried it. Always wanted to.
- Watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show – I love this film and I haven’t watched it yet this year! I had it recorded on our TV but the TV broke so we lost all of our recordings…
- See some fireworks – even if it’s only from my bedroom window!
- Go for a walk to see all of the colourful leaves and trees – if it’s not already too late for this!
- Blog twice a week – I’ll try my best!
I’ll leave it there for now, as I don’t want to disappoint myself if I can’t manage all of these things to start with!
Happy November everyone 😊