It’s that time of month again. Time for some favourites!
- Bullet Journal… I started my bullet journal at the end of June, and I feel like I’m really getting to grips with it now. The thing I love about it is that you can spend as much or as little time as you like working on it, and it’s very relaxing, focusing and therapeutic. It really helped me get things done too – small tasks which otherwise wouldn’t have been completed. I also love how flexible it is. Sometimes I’ll literally just write the day of the week, and a list of tasks that need completing – or last week, when I was in France, I didn’t write in it at all – and some days I’ll do a ‘module’ page – a weekly meal plan, a budget, a shopping list or a tracker page. I really recommend it to organise your life, and to give you a way to review each day and prepare for the next.
- Kringle candle – Watercolours… I have loved Kringle Candles for a couple of years now and my mum, sister and I usually go to the Kringle stand at Meadowhall around Christmas time to restock (I always go for the Hot Chocolate, and the Watercolours scents), but the stall has closed down! I bought a few things to keep me going, and I’ve just used the final piece of my Watercolours candle. This candle smells AMAZING. Like perfume, fruits and spring. I can’t do it justice in a written description, but if you ever get chance to smell this, DO IT.
- Soap and Glory – Clean on Me… I’ve always loved the smell of the Soap and Glory products, and this is the signature scent. I also love that the smell lingers a little, when you use it in the shower, and the fact that it comes in a pump bottle… I don’t know why, but I always feel like products are nicer when they come in a pump bottle!
- Dexter… I don’t really need to explain this one, do I? Read this blog to find out more about Dexter.
- Naked Bars/ croissants… so last week I was in France with y7 (Read my School Trip Diaries blogs for more info!), and I packed my bags the weekend before we left, and I packed myself up some healthy snacks because I know that when we go on trips, my diet is not the best. I’ve recently tried Naked bars, and been very impressed with them! My current favourite is the Cherry Bakewell flavour 👌🏼… but the other side of this favourite item is obviously the French croissant. The staff got a croissant at breakfast every day at the hotel, and one of my colleagues didn’t like them, so I got two 🐷. Seriously could live on croissants, I only ever seem to eat them on holidays so they always make me feel really happy!
And that’s the end of this month’s favourites! Let me know what you have been loving this month.